Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Time Guest Letter How Do I Politely Write A Letter To My Neighbor About Her Trash?

How do i politely write a letter to my neighbor about her trash? - first time guest letter

I live in an apartment complex and my neighbor who is always on the life of their garbage in front of his door, just sitting there for days at a time until it finally dropped into the container. A couple of nights, we were invited and more than my husband knocked on her door and told him politely that we had company and offered to send its trash bags to carry and seemed to become common. She has even told my husband to go ahead and take them to the trash for them. She seems to take on the same track! We have just moved in a few months and I have no problems with the neighbors, but I hate paying good money to see rubbish Somebodys daily session. I thought of writing a letter of Nice first and if they do not completelyand manage contacts. Or should I go ahead and sue management? How should I word a formal letter about this? Thanks in advance! :)

6 comments:

misskitt... said...

I would say MGMT. Just think of to lure what they were. The rats, mice, cockroaches, flies to the administrator to manage when they do something about the attractiveness and the Ministry of health. It seems like a lazy man.

Cricket said...

I am a manager of the apartment and I say, go to your managers and tell them to take care of him. You can write a beautiful letter, but may then bite you in the end.

™PinkiTh... said...

How to complain to management. You should know better, the trash insects and rats to win maybe. Especially in the summer, you are not an apartment infested with ants because of their bad rubbish.

kate said...

Meh, I leave my trash on the porch until I can stand the effort. If you really bothers you take it yourself.

reverend... said...

Excuse me, I want to comment on his white trash, but I will limit myself to just trash it

C to tha M said...

Tell-management is their business.

Post a Comment