Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hanging Boy Chat Roulette Hanging Out With A Boy I Really Like...what Do I Do?

Hanging out with a boy i really like...what do i do? - hanging boy chat roulette

Ok a little history of my ex-girlfriend, we talked a little bit ahead of me and my ex-partner a break, but not much. The random text message to me one day when he saw me, told me he liked my new look, so I thought I wanted, but it always seems so indifferent when I speak or when we text messages.
I also think he thinks I'm totally bored. Reeeealy I like him, but I think hes hot, but I still think HES too good for me, I know it's silly, but I can not help me, HES very intelligent, and that in GF last j "I heard was a goth, im not. I always try to say the right thing for him, as I do .. Ahhhh!
Anyway, I asked if I will tomorrow, movies on your own, I am very nervous, what should I do what I can say that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment